Release date for 4.3?

• #90, by joemidMonday, 25. July 2016, 16:43 8 years ago
    Can't wait! Keep up the good work!

87 Posts

• #91, by sebastianMonday, 01. August 2016, 08:16 8 years ago
    Im so exited about this Update smile
    *hypetrain*
    Hope this new version is more stable on osx than the current version with wxwidgets wink
    (I guess most of the issues will solve itself by don't implement it anymore)

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #92, by afrlmeMonday, 01. August 2016, 13:40 8 years ago
    Hopefully the removal of wxWidgets will improve the stability tenfold, then again... who knows!? razz

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #93, by simpliciusFriday, 05. August 2016, 21:24 8 years ago
    Is there any vague hint to the release date? I mean like "not before 2017" or so.

14 Posts

• #94, by marvelFriday, 05. August 2016, 21:54 8 years ago
    Probably this year wink

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #95, by simpliciusTuesday, 09. August 2016, 00:57 8 years ago
    This is.. actually helpful. (We're switching from prototype to product sometime after new year).

14 Posts

• #96, by darren-beckettThursday, 11. August 2016, 11:11 8 years ago
    I'm looking forward to all the enhancements in the new version.

But, will we be getting an intermediate version that contains bug fixes?
    i.e. Building for Android

Great Poster

384 Posts

• #97, by sebastianThursday, 11. August 2016, 21:52 8 years ago
    I have an additional question (feature request)
    Is it possible to set the object visibility via a slider directly in the editor?
    Setting it via an actionpart is sometimes a bit annoying.

Also it would be cool to set the blending method to the object (normal, multiply, add, etc). By that "real lightmaps" would look more fantastic and could be more dynamic.

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #98, by afrlmeThursday, 11. August 2016, 22:27 8 years ago
    I have an additional question (feature request)
    Is it possible to set the object visibility via a slider directly in the editor?
    Setting it via an actionpart is sometimes a bit annoying.

Also it would be cool to set the blending method to the object (normal, multiply, add, etc). By that "real lightmaps" would look more fantastic and could be more dynamic.

I think parameters like that should be standard really. It would certainly be nice to specify the default opacity, scale, rotation values & position of scene objects / animations without having to resort to dragging, action parts or Lua script.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #99, by battlefoxThursday, 18. August 2016, 07:34 8 years ago
    It's awesome to see finally a progress here. To be honest, from the outdated website, I was expecting Visionaire was already dead. Good to see that things go on!

52 Posts

• #100, by sebastianSaturday, 27. August 2016, 18:11 8 years ago
    As mentioned from AFRLme in the 4.2.5 thread (http://www.visionaire-studio.net/forum/thread/visionaire-stu...) i would love to see a data structure field to enable/disable gamepad controls eternally
    and what also would be great is to have a possibility to fill in the gamepad name from the gamecontrollersdb.txt into a variable field to do further stuff (gamepad related gamepad images for example)

kind regards
    Sebastian

Thread Captain

2346 Posts