Visionaire 5.0.4 update released

• #40, by SimonSMonday, 16. April 2018, 23:56 6 years ago
    @wischnik It seems like you don't have write access to your export folder or it doesn't exist. I'll check on the retina issue later, have a high dpi display myself.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #41, by trepnTuesday, 17. April 2018, 18:53 6 years ago
    The scripting screen also seems to be affected by the retina display. This is on my Macbook's  retina display:

Looks fine on my non-retina iMac

60 Posts

• #42, by caligarimarteTuesday, 17. April 2018, 19:50 6 years ago
    Eversince I've installed this Update, the Audio has been playing in a torn and choppy Manner (specifically the Music is where I noticed this) -- I suppose it has something to do with the recent Changes to the Audio-System.

Forum Fan

145 Posts

• #43, by SimonSTuesday, 17. April 2018, 20:12 6 years ago
    @trepn: You can zoom with apple+scroll, I haven't multiplied the text size with dpi scaling yet.

@caligarimarte: Which audio format are you using ? Can you send me some sample files where it happens ?

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #44, by caligarimarteTuesday, 17. April 2018, 21:53 6 years ago
    @caligarimarte: Which audio format are you using ? Can you send me some sample files where it happens ?

For the Music, I use Stereo .ogg Files.
    Here's a File which sounds particularily bad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/az4cqwqh81cf39p/fatumcaesaris02.og...

Forum Fan

145 Posts

• #45, by SimonSTuesday, 17. April 2018, 22:54 6 years ago
    What is your configuration/os ? I tested on Mac and Windows and no noise or such.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #46, by wischnikTuesday, 17. April 2018, 23:17 6 years ago
    @wischnik It seems like you don't have write access to your export folder or it doesn't exist.

jupp, das war's. vielen lieben dank.

25 Posts

• #47, by trepnWednesday, 18. April 2018, 09:49 6 years ago
    @SimonS: Tnx, that works for now. The scaling is also not switching for the entire app when it is dragged to a retina display from an external display. So it starts up on the external display with the correct scaling, then when dragged to the retina display the entire screen content scales to half the size (see attach).

60 Posts

• #48, by trepnWednesday, 18. April 2018, 09:59 6 years ago
    This also happens the other way around. So when starting Visionaire Studio without an external display, then attach external display and drag it to the display. Now Visionaire Studio is no longer controllable because all the button positions are on half the position of the interface.

60 Posts

• #49, by caligarimarteWednesday, 18. April 2018, 10:34 6 years ago
    What is your configuration/os ? I tested on Mac and Windows and no noise or such.

Windows 7 Home Premium (2009)
    Service Pack 1
    Modell: TMP453-MG
    Prozessor: Inter(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
    Systemtyp: 64 Bit

Forum Fan

145 Posts

• #50, by afrlmeWednesday, 18. April 2018, 10:42 6 years ago
    This also happens the other way around. So when starting Visionaire Studio without an external display, then attach external display and drag it to the display. Now Visionaire Studio is no longer controllable because all the button positions are on half the position of the interface.
    Isn't it possible on mac to toggle high dpi scaling per app in it's properties section like on windows?

Imperator

7278 Posts