Support The Dark Inside Me on KICKSTARTER (updated alpha demo 1.1 ready PC & MAC)

• #100, by tristan-kangSaturday, 03. October 2015, 16:43 9 years ago
    By the way, are you using Photoshop CC? The interface from your hotspot tutorial seems familiar.

Great Poster

267 Posts

• #101, by afrlmeSaturday, 03. October 2015, 16:54 9 years ago
    @ DEshini: no I'm currently using CS6 as I have done for ages. For what I use photoshop for (mostly text / font stuff & a bit of image cutting & manipulation) I don't see much point in upgrading. I doubt CC has any ground breaking features that I can't already do in CS6.

Ah yeah by the way it's Extended version (whatever that means).

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #102, by tristan-kangSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:01 9 years ago
    I'm using Photoshop CC because Adobe offers discount. Of course I can use Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and other stuffs at the same time with same price.

Points about upgrading... I used to have Photoshop CS3. After I upgraded it I can see a lot of pros but there will be... only a little differences between 6 and CC.

Cons? Well, better connect internet every time. This is a little annoying to be honest. But still satisfying it because of constant updates.

Great Poster

267 Posts

• #103, by sebastianSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:13 9 years ago
    I think the best here would be to add a text area on the screen over what objects you currently are moving (like in nearly all adventure games).
    The fact that i didn't recognized the foot of the mirror table was that i thought it just is the same area like the rest of the table. So to avoid stuff like that it would be more helpful to have an indication that you are actually hovering a different part

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #104, by afrlmeSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:25 9 years ago
    If she can see you in the mirror, you'd still think she would notice some string & makeshift hook flying towards the mirror out of the corner of her eye. Guess she must be far-sighted. Solution: crawl on the floor right next to her & give her a good stabbing. Problem solved. Sod moving the mirror.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #105, by tristan-kangSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:33 9 years ago
    It would be interesting you can kill her with a knife you gathered or she's agile so you failed to stab.

Great Poster

267 Posts

• #106, by AkcayKaraazmakSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:35 9 years ago
    Did you manage to enter the bedroom?

Great Poster

440 Posts

• #107, by afrlmeSaturday, 03. October 2015, 17:40 9 years ago
    Did you manage to enter the bedroom?

Are we allowed to? I was just musing a hypothetical alternative solution to the problem.

* edit: anyway... managed to get past the room > kill the power & hide under a table. But I don't see much to do there & she always ends up finding me. I guess I need to send her further up the room with a distraction somehow?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #108, by tristan-kangSaturday, 03. October 2015, 18:11 9 years ago
    Use the ball. Bowling.

Great Poster

267 Posts

• #109, by afrlmeSaturday, 03. October 2015, 18:51 9 years ago
    Aye bugrit. Finally finished the demo. Sure was a lot of work involved in finding that bloody...
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Ji4EbBdbMQPXG/giphy.gif

Could you please update my name in Special thanks bit of credits the next time you update the credit video to: Lee Clarke [AFRLme] please. Cheers. smile

Please note, that this thread has now become rated as PG-13 by the state of Visionaire under x law of y law C-Dash some shit or other. Thank you and have a bad day.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #110, by tristan-kangSaturday, 03. October 2015, 19:01 9 years ago
    Machete... lol. I like Danny Trejo. He's a good actor.

The thread is already PG-13 because of concept arts Akcay uploaded. smile

Great Poster

267 Posts