Adventures of Willy D. ADULT point&click adventure 0.0.5 free version

• #1, by nenad-asanovicTuesday, 27. June 2017, 01:23 7 years ago
    I have started new patreon project for my latest game made in Visionaire studio.
    It is point and click adventure (ofc grin) with ADULT content. There is Playable demo of my game and version 0.0.1 as well for patreons. DEMO is free atm as first version will go free as soon as i make new update. My final project is to make game that will be free to play (download) but for now it would be nice to get some donations on patreon so it gets me started and to me able in future even to hire some people to help me with programming and maybe even design or music etc. What you may see in Demo of game as in version 0.0.1 is all my own work... original music i made original characters and mostly my own animations and objects (not all tho). It would be nicce if you guys at least check the demo version (there is link directly on my patreon page and that link is public no need to support me to download demo).
    It is very fresh version and i still lack some of "basic" functions... there are glithces but game is pretty playable... I forgot to add preload command in this version (silly me) but it is allready ready for new version where i hope i will have better English correction. (i have people working on it.
    Anyways go to my patreon page and at lest check the demo ane let me know what you think.
    I hope you will have fun playing as i had (not) making it grin

Have fun and take care

Nenad Asanovic

59 Posts

• #2, by brut69Tuesday, 27. June 2017, 14:37 7 years ago
    cool!
    Mine is similar.
    I just applied for steam Direct
    if you need help then look for sponsors. that is what i did and you will be suprised how many adult sites want their logo on a good game at the credits

Great Poster

266 Posts

• #3, by nenad-asanovicThursday, 29. June 2017, 10:48 7 years ago
    Thanks
    Game is in very early phase right now. As you may see still missing some animations for character but i do plan to make them all in future. Talking picking up objects etc. Also intro movie is in progress but it takes time to make good quality things as you probably know. I just wanna make good quality game adult game with actual gameplay not as many others that offer no game play or animations but only pictures and choice based game play. In my game there will be main story that you need to follow but also many collectibles and things that you may but don't need to find to finish the game. Final game will also be free to play as whenever i make new version for patreons old version will go free. I am interested in your project as well did you gave some link to it here? If not would be cool to share it with us. I believe there will be a lot of interest for this type of game even in here. After all it is point and click adventure that we all like smile

59 Posts

• #4, by brut69Thursday, 29. June 2017, 12:17 7 years ago
    I am going to post a trailer for it very shortly.
    Currently I am doing the paperwork for steamworks for SteamDirect. Those guys are not kidding around when it comes to the amount of paperwork they are asking

Great Poster

266 Posts

• #5, by nenad-asanovicThursday, 29. June 2017, 14:50 7 years ago
    Lol i kn0w what you mean. I tried to post some of my templates for after effect on videohive and i quit it cause of all paperwork and licence things they wanted from me... It was not only confusing but really hard to do. Since i don't have many templates i just quit it... Too much work for something little. Good luck and update us about your progress smile

59 Posts

• #6, by brut69Friday, 30. June 2017, 12:56 7 years ago
    Here it is Bezidej:

Btw , I like your concept and game. have you tried contacting a site to sponsor it? 

Great Poster

266 Posts

• #7, by nenad-asanovicSunday, 02. July 2017, 15:09 7 years ago
    Not yet my game is still in early stage and there is lot of work to do to fix lot of animations as some ingame situations. I think i'll wait some time till i get so-what decent progress.

I saw your trailer and i agree with AFRLme you should offer either short demo of gameplay or show it in your trailer. And i saw your post you gonna do it so i am just waiting to see grin

From what i seen from screenshoots it looks great though smile 

59 Posts

• #8, by afrlmeSunday, 02. July 2017, 16:06 7 years ago
    I'm guessing you are both a fan of adult themed games on account of developing them? Anyway... I don't know if you know of this developer. They are using VS to make adult interactive visual novels. These sort of games aren't really my cup of tea, but figured maybe you'd both like to check them out.

P.S: sorry for hijacking the thread.

P.P.S: I think there's a bug with your demo as the character disappears when you enter the bathroom scene & doesn't come back after leaving the bathroom. & Damn, you certainly went all out with the animations & voice over, eh? razz

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #9, by brut69Sunday, 02. July 2017, 22:27 7 years ago
    Not yet my game is still in early stage and there is lot of work to do to fix lot of animations as some ingame situations. I think i'll wait some time till i get so-what decent progress.

I saw your trailer and i agree with AFRLme you should offer either short demo of gameplay or show it in your trailer. And i saw your post you gonna do it so i am just waiting to see grin

From what i seen from screenshoots it looks great though smile 
    Thank you , 
    I got V5 to work ... I was trying to send a bugged version to Simon so he can check it out and it turns out the problem was with a screen resolution that I was using. I got a new screen and the problem stopped... (weird) 
    And I am working on a gameplay video trailer. 

@bezidej, regardless of the progress , still reach out to sites , they could see potential and help you out by throwing a coin your way or even helping you in terms of resources. 

@ AFRLme , I do not know that developer and I avoid the visual novel genre since it is mostly like reading a book and there is no forthought in them but thank you for pointing him out since I was not aware that Vis could also do visual novels (it's easy now that I think about it)

Great Poster

266 Posts

• #10, by afrlmeSunday, 02. July 2017, 22:49 7 years ago
    @ AFRLme , I do not know that developer and I avoid the visual novel genre since it is mostly like reading a book and there is no forthought in them but thank you for pointing him out since I was not aware that Vis could also do visual novels (it's easy now that I think about it)
    It's a kind of hybrid visual novel slash myst-like game such as the upcoming sci-fi game Minotaur, which is also being developed in VS. I think first person exploration (click parts of scene to get close-ups, examine things, take items, etc & then I guess visual novel style dialogs. At least that was the assumption I got from the tiny bit I played when they asked me for help with a bit of troubleshooting on one of the games last year. I think the game is called "Synthetic Love".

But yeah, Visual Novel is fairly easy to create with VS as it's mostly just static images with minimal animations here & there. Same goes for Myst-like games too (2D). I think most time consuming thing involved in creating them is the amount of images/scenes/close-up images they need compared to your average third person point & click adventure game; especially myst-like games as they tend to let you view each location/room from different angles.

Anyway, question about the 3D assets you are both using in your games... created everything yourself, using existing vanilla &/or modified assets or a combination?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #11, by brut69Sunday, 02. July 2017, 23:00 7 years ago
    It's a kind of hybrid visual novel slash myst-like game such as the upcoming sci-fi game Minotaur, which is also being developed in VS. I think first person exploration (click parts of scene to get close-ups, examine things, take items, etc & then I guess visual novel style dialogs. At least that was the assumption I got from the tiny bit I played when they asked me for help with a bit of troubleshooting on one of the games last year. I think the game is called "Synthetic Love".

But yeah, Visual Novel is fairly easy to create with VS as it's mostly just static images with minimal animations here & there. Same goes for Myst-like games too (2D). I think most time consuming thing involved in creating them is the amount of images/scenes/close-up images they need compared to your average third person point & click adventure game; especially myst-like games as they tend to let you view each location/room from different angles.

Anyway, question about the 3D assets you are both using in your games... created everything yourself, using existing vanilla &/or modified assets or a combination?

The 3D are made with Poser and Daz. They give you the figure , which is like a skeleton/plain dead doll look-alike and you play with the textures (or create) and morphs until you get your desired result. For the furniture and locations , you can either buy pre-made ones or you can make what you want in Lightwave or 3D Studio. 
    For the art parts in mine , I had a friend artist do them for me *When I say "art" I mean the actual drawings that are included in the game and not the 3D objects.*
    ps
    Sorry for hijacking the thread. Once the Store goes online I will be posting in the Discussions on steam the art and samples there.

Great Poster

266 Posts