Adventures of Willy D. ADULT point&click adventure 0.0.5 free version

• #10, by brut69Sunday, 02. July 2017, 23:00 7 years ago
    @ AFRLme , I do not know that developer and I avoid the visual novel genre since it is mostly like reading a book and there is no forthought in them but thank you for pointing him out since I was not aware that Vis could also do visual novels (it's easy now that I think about it)
    It's a kind of hybrid visual novel slash myst-like game such as the upcoming sci-fi game Minotaur, which is also being developed in VS. I think first person exploration (click parts of scene to get close-ups, examine things, take items, etc & then I guess visual novel style dialogs. At least that was the assumption I got from the tiny bit I played when they asked me for help with a bit of troubleshooting on one of the games last year. I think the game is called "Synthetic Love".

But yeah, Visual Novel is fairly easy to create with VS as it's mostly just static images with minimal animations here & there. Same goes for Myst-like games too (2D). I think most time consuming thing involved in creating them is the amount of images/scenes/close-up images they need compared to your average third person point & click adventure game; especially myst-like games as they tend to let you view each location/room from different angles.

Anyway, question about the 3D assets you are both using in your games... created everything yourself, using existing vanilla &/or modified assets or a combination?

The 3D are made with Poser and Daz. They give you the figure , which is like a skeleton/plain dead doll look-alike and you play with the textures (or create) and morphs until you get your desired result. For the furniture and locations , you can either buy pre-made ones or you can make what you want in Lightwave or 3D Studio. 
    For the art parts in mine , I had a friend artist do them for me *When I say "art" I mean the actual drawings that are included in the game and not the 3D objects.*
    ps
    Sorry for hijacking the thread. Once the Store goes online I will be posting in the Discussions on steam the art and samples there.

Great Poster

266 Posts

• #11, by nenad-asanovicMonday, 03. July 2017, 02:43 7 years ago
    Don't worry about hijacking the thread it is all about point and click adventures and visionaire so i am cool with anything we speak of.

First... AFRLme, did you download my demo on day when i posted this thread? Cause i did fix that bug for demo version and in actual version it surely don't exist at all. 
    I will soon (during this month) upload new version for patreons meaning this whole first version will be for free to all. I will notice you guys here.

And yea i was fan of adult games from my early days and always wanted point and click adventure but no one ever made it (as far as i know) that is only reason I am creating adult based game).

Most of 3D art i create is my own. I do use daz3d, autodesk max, z-brush, iclone... whatever i need to create object that i need. I also use genesis figure cause it is very easy to create texture and morphs of any human character i wish from them and they are rigged pretty well, meaning; extreme bending works nice (and that is important for adult games).
    Some things as big city i do use "Stonemason" daz3d (and in general) vendor. They do great 3D open spaces with "easy to modify" textures and objects in general. But even those i add some of my objects or change texures to my own needs ofc.

Some of animations i will and did use are from daz3d as well but they are in most cases my own animations. I have huge experience with creating animations with 3D figures.

I am creating this game just because all of other i seen are creating visual novels and call em games. Choice between 2 or 3 things to do and next picture shows then bunch of meaningless text and boom! they call it a game.

I know adult game is still for whatever reasons, taboo, But i think we should have adult GAMES not just pictures. 

Consider my game as a fight for adult gaming industry... that i must say doesn't even exist in single player games (not counting endless sea of japanese hentai  games).

59 Posts

• #12, by afrlmeMonday, 03. July 2017, 03:31 7 years ago
    Aye, it was the demo you shared on here. I downloaded it not long after you remembered to share the link to your patreon page. grin

I think adult games are an acquired taste; whatever form they come in, whether it's: the countless japanese visual novels that are floating about out there, hidden object games (hogs) with erotica or scantilly clad women thrown into the mix, or 3D action/rpg games like the Witcher series or point & click games like Leisure Suit Larry, etc.

P.S: I think there were various adult games made back in the 90's that weren't visual novels?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #13, by nenad-asanovicSaturday, 15. July 2017, 01:32 7 years ago
    Here is version 0.0.1 Free for everyone:
    https://mega.nz/#!5DQwlTba!bWhPgmdeFQnkdcQh-P60MrVGLhHJV1KDFsc0hicXhzg

There is newer version for ones who wanna support me on my patreon page:

WARNNING: the game is ADULT only so be sure to keep your kids or anyone who is offended by ADULT content away while you are playing. Also there are sounds so careful with your sound volume grin

59 Posts

• #14, by nenad-asanovicSaturday, 05. August 2017, 02:32 7 years ago
    I just made an update to patreon version meaning 0.0.4 version is free for everyone. Check my patreon page for link for free version. 

Have fun and take care.

59 Posts

• #15, by nenad-asanovicMonday, 21. August 2017, 18:26 7 years ago
    I just made an update to patreon version meaning 0.0.3
     version is free for everyone. Check my patreon page for link for free version. 

Have fun and take care.

59 Posts

• #16, by nenad-asanovicFriday, 08. September 2017, 23:24 7 years ago
    Another update of this game meaning another free version (previous one) for all enjoy.

P.S. in version 0.0.4 there is fun little new collection thing called dolls.
    Have fun with finding em all.

59 Posts