- turn in place does not execute action
    - console catches mouse clicks at 0,0
    - character can walk out of border with controller
    - characters vanish with tunnel/fade over

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #2, by BradSnyderThursday, 13. January 2022, 17:36 2 years ago
    Hi Simon,
    with the latest update, space between words isn't shown anymore when using true type fonts. Can you help us with this issue ...?

Greetings, 
    Robin (Team Geistfrei GmbH)

Addendum: I figured out that it's only the case when using borders ("Umrandung") on a font ... without everything works fine.

5 Posts

• #3, by SimonSThursday, 13. January 2022, 22:55 2 years ago
    I'll patch it very soon. As always when there's a release I forget something...

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #4, by reptar-craneFriday, 14. January 2022, 18:39 2 years ago
    Hi, I'm not sure if I overlook something, but I've always use the command <p> for my textboxes so they won't disappear until the player clicks. Is there a new way to do so or is it something that's not possible right now?

Greetings,
    Reptar

1 Posts

• #5, by tom-barnetTuesday, 18. January 2022, 11:10 2 years ago
    Thank you guys for the update, however, I started to experience some game-breaking issues after building it in the latest version. All of the larger animations started to lag. Detailed info here LINK .
    Could you please provide a download link to the previous version before this issue gets fixed?

37 Posts

• #6, by SimonSFriday, 21. January 2022, 12:11 2 years ago
    Bugfix update 1225:

- add shift up / down transition
    - fix font spacing
    - fix crash with empty class name in blocks
    - mouse over is not triggered

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #7, by tom-barnetFriday, 28. January 2022, 16:10 2 years ago
    I regrettably have to report another bug after the latest update/bugfix. Action areas in my game that are active only based on specific values are now active all the time and the If value number is completely ignored. It is happening newly on a level that was completely finished before and was working perfectly.  

Also, when I have the action Hide cursor ... and then later Show cursor, the cursor does not ultimately show up and the latter command is ignored.

37 Posts

• #8, by tom-barnetWednesday, 02. February 2022, 19:32 2 years ago
    I can confirm now that Values are indeed broken in the latest version. Once I have a value of more than 3 different numbers, the new values are completely ignored. This has now happened in a brand new stage i have been creating.

37 Posts

• #9, by SimonSWednesday, 02. February 2022, 21:28 2 years ago
    Could you maybe do some screenshots of the setup, so I can understand it better? I really have no insight, what you are trying to do and what isn't working.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #10, by tom-barnetThursday, 03. February 2022, 00:23 2 years ago
    OK, So I've looked into it again using debug console and in one instance found my own mistake, but in the other case, I have no idea what I did wrong, even though I managed to solve the issue in the end by chance. 

I have this set of actions as seen in the image. I just could not get the Value 'Okopozice' to change to 0 no matter what. It was originally at the bottom, just before the action Change condition 'hacek' to false (and of course within the If value). But now that I moved it up, the Value finally changes.

Similar issue is with conditions 'exitON' and 'exitOFF'. Originally they were at the bottom half of the action list, but now that i moved them all the way up they finally change. Before, they were ignored.

I did not change anything else, just the order of the actions and voila, it finally works. Am I missing something? Is there a recommended order for various action types?

Cheers!

37 Posts

• #11, by SimonSThursday, 03. February 2022, 09:06 2 years ago
    Well my question would now be, if you're sure that the action has been executed up to that point when you check the values. You can also look into the actions tab in the player console, if it's playing the animations.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts