Visionaire Update 5.0.9

• #1, by SimonSSaturday, 12. January 2019, 22:29 5 years ago
    Hi everyone,
    5.0.9 is here. This will be last update before some major changes (you know, 5.0 to 5.1).
    And the links:
    Full Version:
    Free Version:
    Changes:
    - tsv files are now exported as well
    - zooming the scripts does not mess up the font
    - treeview saves name changes now if clicked outside
    - 3d models were not clickable
    - scrolled frame timelines were not clickable
    - image position labels are now in the toolbar
    - particle curves can now be edited with a textbox
    - lua: curve derivate was rounded
    - lua: table constants were numbers and could not be concat
    - search in player console is now case insensitive
    - items were sometimes vanishing from the cursor
    - crash with high dpi on mac
    - metal only used in mojave now

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #2, by joemidSunday, 13. January 2019, 00:26 5 years ago
    Thank you!!!

87 Posts

• #3, by denis-Sunday, 13. January 2019, 17:44 5 years ago
    The strongest as always SimonS !!!

74 Posts

• #4, by MachtnixSunday, 13. January 2019, 21:06 5 years ago
    - 3d models were not clickable

Was genau bedeutet das? Einen Character, sei er 3- oder 2D, muss ich doch anklicken können???

Thread Captain

1097 Posts

• #5, by SimonSSunday, 13. January 2019, 21:08 5 years ago
    Man konnte mit 3D-Charakteren nicht interagieren. Ist allerdings (bis jetzt) niemandem aufgefallen, weil das ja meistens die Hauptperson ist.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #6, by ianfoxSaturday, 19. January 2019, 23:53 5 years ago
    Hi Simon,

I've just installed the update on my iMac but now when I test a scene the screen goes completely black while the game runs in the background.  

Any idea what might have caused this? Has anyone else had this happen?

24 Posts

• #7, by NigecSunday, 20. January 2019, 11:16 5 years ago
    I seem to remember that being an issue with the previous build.. I recall moving the window or resizing brought it back.. take a look at the thread for the last build, it seemed to be a common

Key Killer

627 Posts

• #8, by ianfoxMonday, 21. January 2019, 00:28 5 years ago
    Thanks for the advice Nigec,

It seems it was the old shader toolkit that was casuing the problem - I've updated it to the most recent one and I'm back on track.

24 Posts

• #9, by doroboMonday, 21. January 2019, 09:45 5 years ago
    I still have the scene scrolling issue. I draw my game in 1920 x 1200 but have a default resolution set to 1920 x 1080(smaller) in game properties. So previously the scene would be centered and only scroll vertically if the edge approached by a player. Now it moves scene vertically in unexpected manner. I was unable to figure out whats causing it. Any ideas?

46 Posts

• #10, by afrlmeMonday, 21. January 2019, 11:34 5 years ago
    I still have the scene scrolling issue. I draw my game in 1920 x 1200 but have a default resolution set to 1920 x 1080(smaller) in game properties. So previously the scene would be centered and only scroll vertically if the edge approached by a player. Now it moves scene vertically in unexpected manner. I was unable to figure out whats causing it. Any ideas?
    Not enough information. A video recording would probably be quite helpful, if you wouldn't mind.

Now quick question... are you using Lua script in any way to force the distance in which the character is from the edge of the scene before it starts scrolling/panning the scene?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #11, by LebosteinMonday, 21. January 2019, 14:03 5 years ago
    Einstellungsfenster der Kulissen lässt sich nicht scrollen oder verschieben. Einige Elemente laufen bei geringer Auflösung unten aus dem Bild und sind nicht zugänglich.

Anderes  Problem: Beim Verschieben der Szene mit CMD+Linker Maustaste im Partikeleditor wird nicht nur die Szene verschoben, sondern gleichzeitig auch die Position des Emitters editiert (lässt sich auch mit "Rückgängig" nicht wieder herstellen)...

Key Killer

621 Posts