Project xA0-1

• #10, by JackMcRipThursday, 05. September 2013, 08:46 11 years ago
    In Visionaire:
    The object is to much in foreground.
    The character must be more in foreground.or the object more in background.

In Cinema4D:
    Only for later problems with inserted objects. If you want to render only objects with the alpha of the object.
    If you use Cinema4D you can set rendertags to objects in foreground.
    Then you must activate Multipass.
    In Renderfiles like Tiff and PSD you have channels with seperated objects.
    If you only render this one object in foreground and you save in .png you get background as alpha.

Forum Fan

115 Posts

• #11, by UmonThursday, 05. September 2013, 16:08 11 years ago
    Hmm i am not sure if the position is wrong. I was testing a little more but it still dont work.
    The first time i set up the scene it worked the way i wanted. But as i put more objects into the scene this happends and i cant get it work again.
    On the other side i use two similar objects and they still work as the should (1 of them, picture below)

I will try to set up the whole scene again, this maybe helps. The only problem is, if this happend often and you have to rebuild all scenes a few times you will need a lot of time.
    It also happends sometimes after place an object you cant set the angel of it, thats why i thought this is maybe a bug.

I use LW and it is similar to use, i just exclude layers from the rendering. But i need the lights at the ground and the wall. So far i didnt find a way to simulate changing lights in visionaire the way i want.

But thanks for the tipp smile

80 Posts

• #12, by afrlmeThursday, 05. September 2013, 21:49 11 years ago
    the character behind object thing is probably to do with the object center & order of the objects...

try clicking on the 2 yellow arrows icon on the scene toolbar to automatically organize by object center & see if that fixes problems this time or if it happens again.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #13, by UmonThursday, 05. September 2013, 23:00 11 years ago
    Argh ...

I spend hours to find out what is wrong and one ... just ONE click at this arrows solve the problem.

Thanks AFRL i will never forgett this arrows grin

80 Posts

• #14, by afrlmeThursday, 05. September 2013, 23:30 11 years ago
    hehe smile

I think it's an issue most of us have run afoul of at some point or other razz
    for some reason VS has a nasty hissy fit if the objects aren't layered according to object center values.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #15, by PykeFriday, 06. September 2013, 12:54 11 years ago
    Yeah-Id love for an option that sticks something to the background layer, or makes the character always move behind it without using the object centres.

59 Posts