- improved save/load system: exactly what AFRLme said. In the current state, it works very well, but it could be more flexible, offer more possibilities!
- vector masks: it was just an idea but I understand. Adding simple masks would be great too!
- water effect: yes I know it can be done with the shader, but what is missing (or maybe it exists and I don't know yet) is the possibility to define easily where to apply the water effect. When I was using Adventure Maker, it was possible to paint in black/white directly on the scene the area where to apply the effect. Well I don't need to paint directly in VS, but a system of mask as said above would probably help a lot.
- more options to work with texts: it would be awesome!
- speech bubbles: I don't see well how you do them AFRLme (I will probably ask you again someday -- I don't need them right now). Are they bubbles that resize automatically depending on the quantity of text inside? This is important as it has a strong aesthetic aspect.
Other ideas that were said above are important too, such as having the possibility to edit manually the path of a picture or file, in order to copy-paste this path, or just change the number of a picture in the path (example rename image01.jpg to image02.jpg). I can hardly explain why I want this feature, but I know that everytime I need it I am frustrated (just a little!)