Font Problem

• #1, by GevenThursday, 25. April 2013, 19:40 11 years ago
    Hey, ho. Ich habe ein großes Problem mit einem eigenen Font. Und zwar erkennt er zwar, dass Symbole vorhanden sind, nimmt sich aber einfach eine Reihe Buchstaben heraus und bezeichnet es als das erste Symbol, das ich angegeben habe und ich verstehe nicht, woran das liegt. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.

3 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeThursday, 25. April 2013, 20:21 11 years ago
    could you post a screenshot of the font screen with the characters highlighted please?

font characters like " don't tend to work so well as it registers as 2 characters which is why some people add stroke outline round the font characters to make sure there are no spaces. (alternatively you can draw a thin line to make the various symbols join)

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by GevenThursday, 25. April 2013, 21:32 11 years ago
    Sorry, I'm not that good in english, so please tolerant some mistakes. First I'll post a screenshot how Visionaire marks my font.

3 Posts

• #4, by afrlmeThursday, 25. April 2013, 22:17 11 years ago
    hmm ...

I recommend using the - lines from the photoshop template file & give each line enough space.

here's a font file I created for testing ...
    the lines are in black & for some reason VS website fills in transparent .png image parts in black so just save the image.

*edit: how strange siteface actually adds the black to the images & thus you can't save the original to desktop.
    will upload one with a background so you can see. (done)

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #5, by GevenFriday, 26. April 2013, 17:27 11 years ago
    Looks like that was not the problem. Nothing changed.

3 Posts

• #6, by afrlmeFriday, 26. April 2013, 22:14 11 years ago
    could you sendspace or email me a copy of the font image file you have created please?

label (at) alternatingfrequencies dot com

Imperator

7278 Posts