Can we install Visionaire Studio 5 in old windows version?

• #1, by jenkinthomasSaturday, 22. June 2019, 06:41 5 years ago
    Gaming technology is growing day by day. It has  become one of the powerful industries that offers a vast number of career opportunities. So it will be very very advantageous even if we have the slightest knowledge in the gaming technology. I think Visionaire studio is the perfect answer to all the gaming aspirers. This software greatly help people to create games. I need to the latest version of version of visionaire have  a lot of powerful features. Can we use this software in the od versions of microsoft windows.Do we need any laest OS versions for the successful running of this software. Visit website for any details.

1 Posts

• #2, by celalindMonday, 01. July 2019, 15:49 5 years ago
    Gaming technology is growing day by day. It has  become one of the powerful industries that offers a vast number of career opportunities. So it will be very very advantageous even if we have the slightest knowledge in the gaming technology. I think Visionaire studio is the perfect answer to all the gaming aspirers. This software greatly help people to create games. I need to the latest version of version of visionaire have  a lot of powerful features. Can we use this software in the od versions of microsoft windows.Do we need any laest OS versions for the successful running of this software. Visit website for any details.
    I have the same question. I have a great PC with awesome specs and I am running a WIN7. Will this be compatible or should I install a WIN10?

1 Posts

• #3, by afrlmeMonday, 01. July 2019, 16:06 5 years ago
    Pretty sure the first post is by a spammer/bot. Are you a spammer/bot as well? grin

It should work fine on windows 7 as far as I know, but I'm on windows 10 pro myself, so I can't confirm that. Try the evaluation version found under downloads - there's a windows & a mac version available.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #4, by NigecTuesday, 02. July 2019, 19:55 5 years ago
    first one is, shite grammar for someone peddling essays smile
    So is mine but I'm not flogging anything lol

Key Killer

627 Posts

• #5, by afrlmeTuesday, 02. July 2019, 21:13 5 years ago
    first one is, shite grammar for someone peddling essays smile
    So is mine but I'm not flogging anything lol
    Aye, I noticed that as well.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #6, by MachtnixFriday, 05. July 2019, 21:31 5 years ago
    It doesn't work with 32 bit systems (like XP). But in Win7 64 bit it works well.

Thread Captain

1097 Posts