Bougjt license, website displayed internal 500 error

• #1, by insert-disk-22Tuesday, 30. October 2018, 21:02 5 years ago
    <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Hi!</font></font><div><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
    </font></font></div>
    <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">I bought a license a few days ago. Money went out of Paypal, but upon return to the website I was greeted with a 500 error. I received no further emails from Visionaire either. The email I sent, screenshots and transaction ID inuded, remains unanswered. Could you please look into this? Cheers! smile</font></font></font></font></div>

2 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeTuesday, 30. October 2018, 21:31 5 years ago
    Your post seems to have messed up too!

It usually takes up to 48 hours to get your key, but you should try pinging or sending Simon a direct message on Discord the next time you see him online. He's usually on there most days. I'm sure he'll be able to help sort out the issue & will be able to sort out your license key if you provide him with whatever details/information he needs.

P.S: so it was you that broke the website the other day? Just joking, apparently Calli was updating something or something.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by insert-disk-22Tuesday, 30. October 2018, 21:37 5 years ago
    That's me, breaking all the things. And cheers, I'll ping him soon then!

2 Posts