Accidentally bought 2 licences, refund?

• #1, by AmandaDayTuesday, 05. May 2015, 13:03 9 years ago
    Hi everyone.
    I'm very new to this program and have just bought the indie licence. However as I was purchasing I had issues with my internet. I thought the payment didn't go through as it didn't show up on my paypal history. So I bought again just to find that the transaction went through twice. I've been looking all over the website trying to find some sort of support that I can contact to find out if I can get a refund on one of the licenses. Does anyone know what email I should use for this? Advice would be greatly appreciated.

32 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeTuesday, 05. May 2015, 13:09 9 years ago
    Please send a private message to Thomas. I'm sure he will be able to sort it out for you. wink

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by AmandaDayTuesday, 05. May 2015, 13:12 9 years ago
    Thank you so much! I found that page before but there was no button to send him a private message. When I follow your link the button shows up. Strange. Thank you so much for your help!

32 Posts

• #4, by afrlmeTuesday, 05. May 2015, 13:16 9 years ago
    Message buttons are only visible to signed in members. Ideally I suppose we need a dedicated email account for sales & issues to do with sales.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #5, by AmandaDayTuesday, 05. May 2015, 13:30 9 years ago
    Ah, that might explain it, because I was still in the process of setting up my account when I was looking for support. Thank you again smile

32 Posts