Where can I find action part 130?

• #1, by thomas-fringsMonday, 13. June 2022, 10:09 A year ago
    When I start my game, the following message appears in the console: 

no plugin registered action part 130

Where can I find action part 130? How can I search for it myself?

21 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeMonday, 13. June 2022, 12:36 A year ago
    Did you install an action part plugin via the plugins section (jigsaw button)?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by thomas-fringsMonday, 13. June 2022, 13:26 A year ago
    Yes, i have.

I have uninstalled the plugins "Object Movies" and "Masking" because I don't need them anymore. No action part uses the plugins.

I am just noticing that the action part "Keep scene in memory for maximum of 5 scene changes" is throwing this error message. 

21 Posts

• #4, by afrlmeMonday, 13. June 2022, 13:54 A year ago
    Masking is still valid, but object movies plugin is pointless now as Simon internally implemented it a while back as a component - would be nice if he internally implemented masking too.

It's probably not the best of ideas to use that action part like that. It's more meant for changing to the main menu & back, but even then I don't think it's the best of ideas to use. If you optimize your game & use webp image format for your images & animations, then the game should load & run scenes nice & fast & smooth on most devices without needing to clog up the available VRAM.

Anyway, it's just a warning message & it shouldn't affect the game, but you could just install them again if it bothers you that it's getting printed to the log or install & try deactivating them instead of fully removing them.

Imperator

7278 Posts