update 5.0.7 is here, the first version had bugs, if you still have that redownload, else the editor will tell you that there is new version tomorrow.
Links as usual:
- double click not working correctly
- unlikely crash when loading a ved in the editor
- scene volume was 100 when creating a scene
- particle curve editor are overlapping
- textures were repeated by default, now to clamp to border by default
- settings for reverb overlapping
- walk destination is not updated
- character state is not updated
- scene settings move down if scrolled
- model animations are not reloaded if changed
- audio: scale not saved
- Lua 5.3
Many lua scripts won't work now and need the be revised. Here are some hints:
table.getn, table.maxn is now done via #
loadstring is now load
- spine updated (haven't tested)
- rumble can now set left and right indepently
- allow pausing video and showing interfaces (whoever uses that)
- allow movebefore if creating and duplicating objects/buttons
- wait for cutscenes to complete before another can start
- assembler view for shader (win only)
The iOS version is not finished yet, I need some more time...
Now some words for the new visual scripting system:
It's still experimental, but some things can be done. I will patch more functionality in the next weeks probably.
Currently windows-only, crashes on Mac, and I'm not even thinking about the arm port.
I'll later do some docs on it, when all listed blocks are working, basicly you create an eventhandler (try globalmouseevent) and the you can build methods, afterwards the interface must be linked in game behaviours.