Latest Update 5.1.6 is causing issues

• #1, by lucas-mercerSaturday, 27. March 2021, 21:10 3 years ago
    Hey folks! I'm nearing the completion of a game I have been developing for over a year now, and just as I'm making finishing touches Visionaire updated to 5.1.6 and has broken the 'display text' action part. Anytime I choose to display text, no matter the character, the text flashes in the upper left corner of the screen before moving to the appropriate character. It's made all my hard work unplayable! I'm sure there will be a fix, but please help! I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Visionaire and it did not help, and I have also played earlier builds of my game to see if it was a mistake I made, but that wasn't it either. I am left to assume it's a problem with the update, as the bug appeared the instant the update finished. Thank you for any assistance! I love Visionaire Studio and am trying to keep to a deadline so anything is appreciated.

2 Posts

• #2, by SimonSSaturday, 27. March 2021, 21:10 3 years ago
    Hi, I will patch it in the next days.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #3, by lucas-mercerSaturday, 27. March 2021, 21:12 3 years ago
    Hi, I will patch it in the next days.

Thank you so much, and please don't mind the frantic e-mail I sent if you did recieve it. I was having a night when I wrote it haha. I appreciate everything you do.

2 Posts

• #4, by SimonSSaturday, 27. March 2021, 21:13 3 years ago
    Thanks, and don't worry. Btw most discussions happen on discord currently.

Thread Captain

1580 Posts