Thanks for trying to help Sebastian
I tried to edit the main file, index.html
I've changed the following lines:
document.getElementById('canvas').width = window.innerWidth;
document.getElementById('canvas').height = window.innerHeight;
document.getElementById('canvas').width = 1024;
document.getElementById('canvas').height = 576;
Now the game doesn't resize automatically anymore to fit the web browser, and it keeps the original game resolution (1024x576). So you could think I've solved it.
However it brings some problems:
- It often happens that the game freezes at runtime (after loading: black screen).
- The game is not centered, it is at the top left corner of the screen.
Finally I have noticed that the game is slower in html5 (in Firefox, I've not tried others). It's not a problem of slow connexion because I tried both online and local (offline) and the result is the same.
But it's not very important. I'm already happy to be able to export to html5, it's great to have the choice!