There will be an update soon!

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #11, by zheTuesday, 06. October 2015, 23:09 9 years ago
    Great news, thanks guys.

28 Posts

• #12, by andiliddellSunday, 11. October 2015, 17:44 9 years ago
    Hi Marvel, long time no speak.

I've finally got around to some visionaire work again, attempting to finish episode one of my epic "something fowl afoot".

I'm seeing these problems too on windows V4.2, but there also seems to be word spacing issues, thought I'd mention that too just in-case that helps to diagnose and resolve the issue.

Even though I have a TrueType font, I can use the "own font" dialog area to adjust the letter spacing, but the spacing between words is all messed up too.

There also appears to be some vertical alignment issue with each letter.

I'm guessing something changed in the font rendered since 4.1, I didn't see any of these issues when i was making Fantasy Quest, which used TT fonts.

Fingers crossed for a fix.
    Cheers
    Andi

Forum Fan

178 Posts

• #13, by afrlmeSunday, 11. October 2015, 18:53 9 years ago
    @ andi: it's related to having borders & shadows enabled. If you disable them for now then the spacing should be ok again.

With some luck the devs will have fixed it for the next update (fingers crossed).

* edit: according to the team wiki changelog the TTF issue has been resolved & there's a few other nice features mentioned on it too, but I won't mention them on here for now. wink

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #14, by andiliddellMonday, 12. October 2015, 00:19 9 years ago
    Great news AFRLme, thanks for the update, and nice to see you're still as active and helpful as ever, its been too long. smile

Forum Fan

178 Posts

• #15, by afrlmeMonday, 12. October 2015, 03:28 9 years ago
    No problem. & yep, still providing help when I can. smile

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #16, by tristan-kangMonday, 12. October 2015, 04:01 9 years ago
    No problem. & yep, still providing help when I can. smile

You should stay here til I upload my game's demo to here. grin

Great Poster

267 Posts

• #17, by LebosteinThursday, 22. October 2015, 10:26 9 years ago
    There will be an update soon!

Nice to hear! When will it be ready?

Key Killer

621 Posts

• #18, by sebastianThursday, 22. October 2015, 21:35 9 years ago
    Nice to hear! When will it be ready?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k0tC5kGz9Hg/T3IEfmSu16I/AAAAAAAAFAI/7qV-_rEWwv4/s640/funny-meme-animals-soon-005.jpg

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #19, by LebosteinFriday, 23. October 2015, 10:19 9 years ago
    Have you seen the exclamation mark in Marvels post? I think "soon!" is a little bit earlier then "soon." wink

Key Killer

621 Posts

• #20, by afrlmeFriday, 23. October 2015, 12:00 9 years ago
    There's no fixed date. The devs are waiting on one of the other devs to finish some stuff up, but said dev is a bit busy with other things at the minute, so... it'll be ready when it's ready. Hopefully sometime over next month or so (fingers crossed as there's some nice additions & fixes to the next build from what I've read in the changelog).

Imperator

7278 Posts