Bestellung im Portal: Visionaire Studio - Community, Bestellnr: 16891

• #1, by nataliaWednesday, 07. April 2021, 09:51 3 years ago
    Hello,

I have paid the licence on Monday, 05/04/21, yesterday 06/04 I've got a message from my bank that the transfer have been received by Visionaire Studio UG, the addressee. Please kindly inform, when I can get my key.

Best regards.
    Natalia.

6 Posts

• #2, by tale-finch-gamesWednesday, 07. April 2021, 10:13 3 years ago
    Hi and first of all welcome here ;-) I have also ordered a license and you will get your key from the people of Visionaire Studio by mail. It can be that because of Easter in Germany you get it today only by mail. Have a little patience. The people from Visionaire Team do good work and also have a lot on their plate ;-)

12 Posts

• #3, by afrlmeWednesday, 07. April 2021, 10:46 3 years ago
    A'llo, the keys are manually generated & usually take up to around 48 hours after the money has been received. I will forward this thread to Simon & see if he can speed up the process.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #4, by nataliaWednesday, 07. April 2021, 13:19 3 years ago
    A'llo, the keys are manually generated & usually take up to around 48 hours after the money has been received. I will forward this thread to Simon & see if he can speed up the process.

Thank you very much! That's ok I can wait. Take you time and have a nice day )

6 Posts

• #5, by nataliaWednesday, 07. April 2021, 13:20 3 years ago
    Hi and first of all welcome here ;-) I have also ordered a license and you will get your key from the people of Visionaire Studio by mail. It can be that because of Easter in Germany you get it today only by mail. Have a little patience. The people from Visionaire Team do good work and also have a lot on their plate ;-)

thanks for your reply, will wait )

6 Posts