Visionaire 5

• #1, by denis-Friday, 23. December 2016, 14:01 7 years ago
    Hello Folks!!!
     ... watching the update of  the "Mystery of OAK ISLAND" I read something that made me great pleasure ...

"Visionaire Studio 5 will be available in early 2017 and the license holder of Visionaire Studio 4 will probably get a FREE upgrade. So, if you want to create an adventure game on your own, please go and buy yourself a license. You support the engine team AND Oak Island with your purchase. "
    Confirms Thomas?!?
    Merry Christmas tooo all!!!!
    D.

74 Posts

• #2, by marvelFriday, 23. December 2016, 17:58 7 years ago
    This is what I wrote Denis, yes. smile But there is no Team Decision on this yet. I will keep you informed... 

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #3, by funkygallo-1Friday, 23. December 2016, 18:17 7 years ago
    Interested too.

40 Posts

• #4, by afrlmeFriday, 23. December 2016, 19:05 7 years ago
    This is what I wrote Denis, yes. smile But there is no Team Decision on this yet. I will keep you informed... 
    I vote "yes" because there's been far too few updates in 4.x. The last update was over a year ago now. So for time passed, amount of updates in 4.x that have been rolled out & for the inconvenience of not getting an update in over a year my vote is a great big YES to giving for free to 4.x license holders.

Besides, with a bit of tweaking, you can probably get it on Steam. Also with a bit of marketing I'm sure you can get more people interested in the engine too, especially if you can get Simon or seek out a couple or so more talented programmers to add to the dev team for rolling out some periodically consistent bug updates - say at least 1 per month, regardless of how minor it is, as it's better than no update at all. wink

Imperator

7278 Posts