I could play it on my potato of a pc (i3, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB (ancient) graphics card) when I turned the effects off.
I'm not sure what kind of feedback you want, so here is a mix of gameplay and technical feedback.
- some of the hotspots have only an action for rightclick, but none for leftclick, and the other way around. A default answer (like with the comment set) would be nice.
- when trying to get the fuel, clicking with the handpump on the plastic canister makes that disappear (it stays in the inventory of course). An information where to use the pump instead would make more sense. After using the pump, the pump disappears (that is ok) but there is still the hotspot marked with handpump
- rightclicking on the bridge send the character to 0,0 (side of the bridge without console)
- I didn't realize I got the metal pole. Some feedback that I found something in the pile would have been nice.
- the walking distances are a bit long for my taste
- some information when the character has suffered too much damage would be welcome. I wasn't surprised he died when the creature chewed a bit too much on the hero, but dying when the falling scrap metal hit him for the second time was unexpected and having to run along the serpentines again was not very welcome. (or did I just not see a health bar somewhere? Because that isn't something I usually look for)
- I liked the English voice over better than the German one where the emphasis was sometimes a bit off in context
These little things aside, the game looks awesome (especially with the particle effects turned on ^^) and the sounds (music and sfx) are creating a fitting atmosphere. The scanner puzzle at the beginning was interesting, the rest of the puzzles were a bit too easy for my taste (that is a problem when creating realistic puzzles, the player knows exactly what to do, it's just about finding the item. No "aha!" effect when solving a puzzle.) I hope the difficulty will ramp up a bit when the game progresses. Looking forward to the full game.