Where's Visionaire studio 5 branding pack?

• #1, by nerdFriday, 26. October 2018, 15:33 5 years ago
    Where's Visionaire studio 5 branding pack? I got only the 4

Forum Fan

147 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeFriday, 26. October 2018, 16:35 5 years ago
    I don't think Thomas sorted one out yet. Just use the logo. You can find the font for Visionaire Studio in one of the theme folders located where you installed visionaire studio. The font is called Din Pro.

Seeing as there's no official branding pack for VS5 currently, feel free to make your own with the logo & font, or edit to match your game style if it doesn't fit.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by nerdFriday, 26. October 2018, 19:47 5 years ago
    I don't think Thomas sorted one out yet. Just use the logo. You can find the font for Visionaire Studio in one of the theme folders located where you installed visionaire studio. The font is called Din Pro.

Seeing as there's no official branding pack for VS5 currently, feel free to make your own with the logo & font, or edit to match your game style if it doesn't fit.
    I m too lazy, I'll leave the 4 one

Forum Fan

147 Posts

• #4, by nerdSunday, 28. October 2018, 12:02 5 years ago

Ok, done it. I just took away that "4" in illustrator

Forum Fan

147 Posts

• #5, by afrlmeSunday, 28. October 2018, 14:51 5 years ago
    grin

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #6, by nerdSunday, 28. October 2018, 19:40 5 years ago
    grin
    Sometime I'm disgustingly lazy.

Forum Fan

147 Posts