I've encountered a following problem (VIS 5.0.6):
- I have a scene object "X" linked with condition "X VISIBLE?"
- object X consists of three animations ("animX1", "animX2", "animX3"), with "animX1" being set as default
- during the game when certain conditions are met "X VISIBLE?" is set as false
- when "X VISIBLE?" is false, odd things start to happen. Object starts flickering - it shows part of one animation for short period of time, then dissapears, then shows frame for a second, then dissapears so on
-said object has also action area, and when "X VISIBLE?" is false, despite the fact of "flickering" action area is properly unavailable (even in seconds when flickering frames are visible)
- I launched console to look at conditions and despite the fact of flickering "X VISIBLE?" = false
Any ideas guys? It turned out to be a monumental problem for me, as pretty much all my scenes are build with said objects and at certain part of game they should dissapear. All objects has individual names, individual names for animations and so on.