Articy Draft 2 Steam Edition @ €4.99

• #1, by afrlmeTuesday, 04. April 2017, 16:57 7 years ago
    A'llo all,

Thought I'd share this great deal I just found while checking out bundlestars store to see what they had on offer the day. If you are a fan of planning your games out before you get stuck into the writing, asset creation process or the development of your games then I seriously recommend you try out Articy Draft. One of the best - actually probably the best - game design document (GDD) application on the market. Steam edition is usually around €200 (I paid about €99 for it during a sale before).

Anyway, for next 7 days bundlestars are selling it for €4.99 - even though Articy 3 was recently released, I highly recommend buying Articy Draft 2 for this price if you don't already own Articy 3 as it's a steal.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/articy-draft-2-se

Regards,
    Lee.

Quick update: Articy Draft 2 Commercial license upgrade is available on bundle stars for €2.99 until around the end of April.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #2, by ArtNovaTuesday, 04. April 2017, 17:18 7 years ago
    Thanks for the great info, Lee! 
    Also 35% upgrade discount for version 3 available until April 16th on steam.

41 Posts

• #3, by afrlmeTuesday, 04. April 2017, 17:26 7 years ago
    Yeah I have discount coupon as well. Don't know if adding this to Steam account now will net you coupon or if only people that purchased it before Articy 3 was released get one!?

If anyone wants my discount coupon & plans on actually buying Articy 3 before 17th of April then let me know & you can have it as I doubt I will be using it.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #4, by bonesTuesday, 04. April 2017, 17:27 7 years ago
    Thanks Lee, that is an awesome deal. I was about to invest in a license of v3, and this saves me a heap of dough!

48 Posts

• #5, by ArtNovaTuesday, 04. April 2017, 17:38 7 years ago
    Yeah I have discount coupon as well. Don't know if adding this to Steam account now will net you coupon or if only people that purchased it before Articy 3 was released get one!?

Anyway I have a coupon for 35% off Articy Draft 3 as well. If anyone wants it & plans on actually buying Articy 3 then let me know & you can have it as I doubt I will be using it.

Hm, not sure actually. Waiting for cash income and will see it in practice soon.

41 Posts

• #6, by bonesTuesday, 04. April 2017, 18:36 7 years ago
    Purchased, installed, and working! Thanks again.

I will be upgrading for the JSON export, and I think the upgrade is available to anyone who own a license of v2.

48 Posts

• #7, by bonesTuesday, 04. April 2017, 18:43 7 years ago
    It would be incredibly useful if we could use Articygrinraft to export the story data, characters, objects, and flow for import into a Visionaire project.

Both use XML, so in theory this should be possible. It would make for a really nice combo of tools.

48 Posts

• #8, by hoganThursday, 06. April 2017, 07:42 7 years ago
    Hello guys, I also stumbled on this offer and i could really use it. One doubt though, Articy2 doesn't seem to exist on Steam, not even if i use the bundlestars link View on Steam. Any idea what would happen if I buy it anyway?

1 Posts

• #9, by afrlmeThursday, 06. April 2017, 11:58 7 years ago
    Hello guys, I also stumbled on this offer and i could really use it. One doubt though, Articy2 doesn't seem to exist on Steam, not even if i use the bundlestars link View on Steam. Any idea what would happen if I buy it anyway?
    It exists. Probably just no longer sold as Articy 3 is out now, so they are just clearing whatever keys they have left. Keys for games/apps that are no longer sold through Steam store itself still work providing the developer of the games/apps hasn't gone broke & revoked all the keys.

Nevigo themselves commented on my twitter post about the offer & said to grab the keys while they still exist. wink

https://twitter.com/articydraft/status/849601436019195906

https://i.gyazo.com/4de31e3a10fae22e0a49a1a529b78445.png

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #10, by ArtNovaThursday, 06. April 2017, 16:18 7 years ago
    Fresh 35% ver. 3 discount coupon confirmed smile

41 Posts

• #11, by afrlmeThursday, 06. April 2017, 16:28 7 years ago
    Fresh 35% ver. 3 discount coupon confirmed smile
    Nice, just a shame they won't be having a sale on articy 3 before the voucher is no longer valid. Actually saying that they did release it with a 15% discount or something & the voucher could be stacked on for about 45% discount - it didn't actually work out at 50% because it was 35% off the sale price. I didn't purchase it though as I barely get a chance to use Articy 2 - not much point when I'm always freelancing for other people.

P.S: I highly recommend checking BundleStars store from time to time as they've always got some great deals on games (steam keys).

Imperator

7278 Posts