Visionaire Studio 4.25 Released

• #1, by marvelSunday, 29. November 2015, 20:54 9 years ago
    Liste aller Änderungen und Erweiterungen:

• - fehlerhafter Befehl getWindowBrightness korrigiert.
    • - libcurl für Lua hinzugefügt (für web requests).
    • - Unterstützung für GOG Galaxy Client hinzugefügt.
    • - Spine Unterstützung (für Personen und Kulissenobjekte) hinzugefügt.
    • - Game Controller support hinzugefügt (mittels keyboardHandler in Lua).
    • - Datenstruktur Tabellen unterstützen nun 'iterable' (z.B. erlaubt Fonts[0]).
    • - Zoom Funktionen hinzugefügt.
    • - Fehler bei ttf Fonts behoben (Leerzeichen, Darstellungsfehler).
    • - VSync Probleme mit Gehgeschwindigkeit behoben (konnte verschiedene Gehgeschwindigkeit einer Person verursachen).
    • - Speicherverwaltung verbessert ('Kulisse im Speicher behalten' Funktionalität wurde entfernt)

Die neue Version könnt ihr auf der externen Visionaire Webseite ober unter http://www.visionaire-studio.net/cms/visionaire4-german.html herunterladen.

Wir wünschen Euch weiterhin viel Spaß und Erfolg mit Visionaire smile

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #2, by MachtnixMonday, 30. November 2015, 16:12 9 years ago
    Hi. Hört sich gut an: die zwei schlimmsten Dinge (True-Type und unterschiedliche Gehgeschwindigkeit) sind also behoben? Super.

Was genau bedeutet:
    - Datenstruktur Tabellen unterstützen nun 'iterable' (z.B. erlaubt Fonts
    [0]).
    Ist das also nur für Fonts gut?

Kulisse im Speicher behalten habe ich jetzt generell benutzt, damit die Übergänge flüssiger sind. Ansonsten ruckelt und stoppt ein Spiel beim Wechsel unerhört stark...

Machtnix

Thread Captain

1097 Posts

• #3, by afrlmeMonday, 30. November 2015, 16:24 9 years ago
    The fonts[0] thing just means you can easily access / iterate through all the fonts in the font table via an index number instead of having to type out the full name of whatever you are trying to access. It's not just for fonts, it's for all VisObj data structure entries that fall under the type table.

i.e: Characters[0], Actions[33], Interfaces[1], etc. etc.

Let's say our protagonist is the first one in the characters list, it's index should equal 1 (unless Simon has allowed index 0 - in Lua tables the index usually starts at 1). So, we could print the name of the character to the log, like so...
    print( Characters[1]:getName() )

P.S: I've not actually tested it, so it's just a guess on my part.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #4, by sebastianMonday, 30. November 2015, 18:22 9 years ago
    Sexy smile
    Sprich ich kann auch durch die dialoge iterieren?
    Dialogs[6] anstatt (11,6)

*11 war glaub ich die tabellenID der dialoge

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #5, by MachtnixTuesday, 01. December 2015, 20:31 9 years ago

i.e: Characters[0], Actions[33], Interfaces[1], etc. etc.

Let's say our protagonist is the first one in the characters list, it's index should equal 1 (unless Simon has allowed index 0 - in Lua tables the index usually starts at 1). So, we could print the name of the character to the log, like so...
    print( Characters[1]:getName() )

Sounds good, I think it's exactly what I need (I have 26 similar persons. It should be wonderful to use indices...) - but I have no idea how to use it... ;-) I have this standard Lua thing, I have this Visionaire scripting thing and I have the Vis editor GUI thing. It's impossible to me to fit all together to make a working script... ;-) For many little problems I need Lua script, because there is no other way..

I have a Javascript Codebook by Beutler (Addison-Wesley). It explains a lot of little everyday problems and shows a way how to use the right tools, how the way is and why this way is quite good to come to a result. I miss this for Vis...

Machtnix

Thread Captain

1097 Posts

• #6, by afrlmeTuesday, 01. December 2015, 21:02 9 years ago
    The optimized code methods are just Simon's way of trying to make the scripting side a little more efficient. More workflow friendly by reducing the amount of stuff we have to type out. Hopefully one day he will also be able to implement an auto-complete system. That would be a big help to anyone that relies heavily on scripting as it will save time & also provide a list of available operators, functions etc that you can use, as opposed to having to remember them all off the top of your head.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #7, by MachtnixTuesday, 01. December 2015, 21:19 9 years ago
    Zum Thema: anscheinend wurden auch die Abstürze bei den Aktionsbereichen gemindert, oder? Jedenfalls hatte ich keine. Aber der Fehler war nicht nachvollziehbar, also könnte es natürlich weiterhin passieren. Ich vertraue darauf, dass nicht.

Machtnix

Thread Captain

1097 Posts