Visionaire Studio 4.0 beta is published

• #1, by SimonSTuesday, 01. April 2014, 00:55 10 years ago
    Hello Guys,
    as promised the new version of Visionaire is online with exciting new feature such as the promised Mac version.
    You can download it here: http://www.visionaire-studio.net/cms/visionaire4-english.html
    The full version will be uploaded in the next days, for now only the free version is available.
    For the complete change log look here http://www.visionaire-studio.net/news/article/visionaire-stu...

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #2, by HasuakTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:21 10 years ago
    What are the differences between the free and paid versions?

26 Posts

• #3, by pandyTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:27 10 years ago
    Yay! Thanks for the hard work, Simon (and everyone else, of course)!

27 Posts

• #4, by afrlmeTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:36 10 years ago
    What are the differences between the free and paid versions?

The build/export option has been disabled in the freeware version, other than that it is entirely the same as the paid versions.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #5, by SimonSTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:40 10 years ago
    In the editor everything is the same, only difference is that you can export your games for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. For information on how to do that read here: http://wiki.visionaire-tracker.net/wiki/Player_FAQ

Thread Captain

1580 Posts

• #6, by gustyTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:44 10 years ago

Forum Fan

159 Posts

• #7, by afrlmeTuesday, 01. April 2014, 01:45 10 years ago
    Yay! Thanks for the hard work, Simon (and everyone else, of course)!

Simon, David (BigStans), Alex, & Alex friend Daniel are the masterminds behind the software code. smile

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #8, by octopus1138Tuesday, 01. April 2014, 03:57 10 years ago
    Awesome! Thanks for this! I'm looking forward to the upcoming documentation. Is there going to be something covering swipe commands for mobile platforms? Like swiping in a certain direction on something makes something happen etc?

5 Posts

• #9, by ZeroZeroQuatreTuesday, 01. April 2014, 06:13 10 years ago
    That memory optimization is absolutely insane... I can't even believe that it's working so well !
    In the previous version, one of my heaviest scenes went up to 1500mb, and now it went down to 160mb.
    I was getting depressed cause I feared I had to limit my scenes and downsize all my work, but now it's no longer the case, and I'll be able to do even crazier things !
    This will totally change my life cry (<tears of joy)
    Thanks guys for this insane work on optimization ! (and now I'm curious to see how that new walk system works too).

Can't wait to throw that money at you now ! grin

10 Posts

• #10, by NigecTuesday, 01. April 2014, 08:33 10 years ago
    I've installed it on two computers and both times the installer is trying to restart the computer, Vista 32 and Win7 64

I also get WXWidget alerts trying to run the demo

Key Killer

627 Posts

• #11, by NigecTuesday, 01. April 2014, 10:08 10 years ago
    The Vista one .. the best upgrade is to throw it in the bin lol
    The Win7 computer is a one year old i7, I use Win7 out of choice
    this is what I get, maybe its something with the English language choice.. no idea and not really a problem other than it shouldn't do it

Key Killer

627 Posts