Visionaire 5 Public Beta Test now live!

• #180, by bonesTuesday, 21. February 2017, 17:06 7 years ago
    First of all, this is a beta. I didn't get any crash dumps lately. If you're using characters do NOT use the the field on the top but the field on the bottom. I cannot produce any of the points you have there. What will not happen is adding the Dragonbones SDK, I don't have time for that and it's too similar to spine. Crossfades between animations would mean changing the complete animation system, I don't see that so far. 

Animations in scenes can be moved, they have a small rectangle for that if you activate the animation tool.

Animations are always positioned with 0,0 of the animation and not the top left corner to have correct scaling. This can not be changed.

If you save a file, there is always a .bak file of the old version, you can rename it to ved.
    Thanks! For objects, for some reason they do not want to stay put where I place them.
    And would you know a solution for the strange character offset?
    (ps this is in version 4.2.5)

48 Posts

• #181, by sebastianTuesday, 21. February 2017, 21:52 7 years ago
    I guess the first step to a stable engine (again) is that the dev team should first focus on the planned features instead of considering implementing every new idea from the community wink

As long as i get my "magically program my game automatic tron 3000" button, everything is fine =)

Thread Captain

2346 Posts

• #182, by LebosteinThursday, 23. February 2017, 19:45 7 years ago
    I am not up to date at the moment... any news about the Mac version? Thanks!

Key Killer

621 Posts

• #183, by ArtNovaFriday, 24. February 2017, 10:40 7 years ago
    Also I wanted to ask to make a little step off from border in places like this if possible:

41 Posts

• #184, by F_KalFriday, 24. February 2017, 14:43 7 years ago
    @Lebostain, none update so far regarding the mac version (at least on this board)

Forum Fan

107 Posts

• #185, by marvelSaturday, 25. February 2017, 14:01 7 years ago
    Developers Note:
    The exports are now working and you also can easily choose a game icon. smile There are still some minor bugs and problems, but we are making great steps forward. 

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #186, by TinTinSaturday, 25. February 2017, 17:47 7 years ago
    Great news Marvel . You gave me your word that is release this month smile

Indeed I worked with many adventure game engines months ago . like AGS and Unity Adventure creator . And tested my asstes into them . AGS is nice but frame rate was week in parallax scenes . Main core of this engine is Allegro . Also it haven't fresh mobile ports ( Windows and Linux only )

Unity ( Adventure creator ) was great but not suitable in translating as I need to this option . Also Unity take ovehead a lot of 3D dll that I don't need to them at all and make a huge output.

Visionaire is really great tool . Nice and easy translate with high performance . Most important that it done unicode fonts very well .
    Only things that I need is some physics for character , turning and in-app that I asked here:
    http://www.visionaire-studio.net/forum/thread/box-2d-control...

Anyway I appreciate for your hard works and waiting for final release.

Forum Fan

196 Posts

• #187, by marvelSaturday, 25. February 2017, 18:19 7 years ago
    Great news Marvel . You gave me your word that is release this month smile
    Actually I said "It's just a few weeks to the final version 5 including the new export routines. smile Probably it will come already this month." my dear friend, TinTin. smile

I'm longing for the final version as you do... but I also have to wait for our programmers to finish their work. All I can do is to test, log the bugs and to feed them with coffein (or Fanta). wink

Key Killer

598 Posts

• #188, by TinTinSaturday, 25. February 2017, 18:28 7 years ago

I'm longing for the final version as you do... but I also have to wait for our programmers to finish their work. All I can do is to test, log the bugs and to feed them with coffein (or Fanta). wink

Great!!! smile
    I am sure you can make it (VS) in best way

Forum Fan

196 Posts

• #189, by darren-beckettTuesday, 28. February 2017, 12:11 7 years ago
    How will you be pushing out new versions?

I cannot see a menu option to check for new updates.

Great Poster

384 Posts

• #190, by SimonSTuesday, 28. February 2017, 15:43 7 years ago
    The editor has no auto-update yet, and that also won't ready for the final. It will take a little longer for the final version, because not all features are ready in time.

Thread Captain

1581 Posts