AMD Radeon Hd 6650M open GL and Visionaire problems

• #1, by ZensemannTuesday, 03. March 2015, 15:10 9 years ago
    Hallo Forumsteilnehmer,

Bin neu hier und habe auch schon gleich eine Frage/Problem. Bein Laptop (Acer Aspire 7750G) Intel i7 mit einer AMD Radeon HD 6650M Graphikkarte - funktioniert Visionaire nicht. Spätestens beim Laden von Grafiken versagt der Lap.
    Anscheinend soll dies an der fehlenden Open GL unterstützung der AMD Grafiktreiber liegen. Bei den 5xxxx Grafikkarten soll dieses Problem auch besehen.
    Hat vielleicht einer von euch das gleiche Problem gehabt und gelöst? Habe zur Zeit den Catalyst Omega 14.12 Treiber installiert...

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Hi community... I'm new here and directly have a question wink
    Have problems to run visionaire on my Lap (Amd RadeonHD 6550 M). It has to do with the fail of Open Gl support of the drivers...
    So my question... dit anybody had the same problems and found an resolution?

11 Posts

• #2, by afrlmeTuesday, 03. March 2015, 15:26 9 years ago
    Your laptop should be more than capable enough to run Visionaire Studio without any problems. Have you tried updating the graphic card / gpu drivers?

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #3, by ZensemannTuesday, 03. March 2015, 15:35 9 years ago
    Yes, they are at the new version 14.12.

Had tried the same project on my Desktop without problems... very strange indeed...

11 Posts

• #4, by ZensemannThursday, 12. March 2015, 13:09 9 years ago
    Hi,

I instaled the English-Version of Visionaire 4 - and had still now no further problems. So it seem to be a problem just with the German version.

11 Posts

• #5, by afrlmeThursday, 12. March 2015, 13:20 9 years ago
    English version? They are all the same version. You can change the language in the options menu after installation too.

Imperator

7278 Posts

• #6, by ZensemannThursday, 12. March 2015, 13:29 9 years ago
    Thats really funny - but for know it´s work fine smile

11 Posts